Research to develop English Pictorial Dictionary software
Students of Software Development Group of the University of Science – HCMC have researched successfully to develop a kit of English Pictorial Dictionary software.
This software is created to help learners studying new words easily in English with many illustrations of pictures and photographic images.
The software is programmed with 03 sections : Vocabulary - Exercises – Funs Yard.
The section of vocabulary study is built up with 12 units and more than 5,000 words . It is structured with visual method to help learners easily understanding words , phrases and its usages.
The section of exercise in test such as filling words in the blank, matching word ... is intensively structured with funny drawing pictures and photos.
The section of fun yard is a place where learners can discover many interesting shows such as English-Vietnamese funny stories, games in English subtitled and motivated with sounds, voiced greetings or music lyrics .
The software is programmed separately in accordance with different levels of study. As for children, they can catch each letter by its illustration of a word example and imaging demonstration to feel the reality.
Moreover , the selection of “Read and Guess” with many different style of exercises might help learners improve their memory time after time. By choosing daily simple images provided with pronunciation from easy to harder the software will be a good companion of all of children and learners.
- The 8th Scientific Conference 2012 at HCMC University of Science (11/16/2012)
- Dr. Tran Minh Triet is awarded as a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) for 4/1/2012–4/1/2013. (05/03/2012)
- Natural products chemist Ngo Le-Van returned home to fulfill his chemical dream. By Stephen K. Ritter (09/16/2011)
- German-Vietnamese experiment education on Physics and Chemistry (03/03/2011)
- Establishment of Science Research Center (08/01/2010)